6.19.2011

Dr. Seuss Birthday!

 Brandy, a returning customer, contacted me to make a cake for her other son's birthday.  She loved the Thomas the Train cake so much, that she asked me to do her second son's first birthday cake in a Dr. Seuss theme. She had a ton of awesome ideas, so I put them all together and created a special cake that I absolutely loved at the end.  Brandy was surprised and excited as well! Brandy wanted One Fish, Two Fish, Green Eggs and Ham on the cake, and Thing 1 and Thing 2 so this is what I came up with!
One fish... 

Two fish....

Red fish...

Blue fish...

The smash cake... you can't have a first birthday without one!
 Brandy found this great idea for marshmallow pops. I always like a new challenge and I knew these wouldn't be too difficult so I ran with them. I feel like I could have done better, but when dipping marshmallows in chocolate it's difficult to be exact and perfect.  I'm always my worst critic. They still were a cute addition to the cake and party theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment