9.26.2010

Yo Gabba Gabba










Jennie was celebrating her daughter's 2nd birthday and wanted a special cake.  Yo Gabba Gabba, a popular kid's show, is Brooke's favorite! (I had to google and research a lot about the show before making the cake!) Foofa, Plex, Toodee, Muno, and Brobee had to make their appearance at Brooke's birthday and what better way to attend than as candy on a cake! The characters were made out of fondant and I've really grown to love and have a lot of fun making characters with fondant.  The show (from what research I've done) takes place in colorful forests and flower fields, so I was really excited to make these scenes on the cake.  When I delivered the cake, Brooke was naming the characters, so I was reassured that my research and time paid off and I once again succeeded in recreating tv characters for a kid's birthday party cake! 

Happy 2nd Birthday Brooke!

No comments:

Post a Comment